- NeuroNews reports on a webinar hosted by SNIS that brought together physicians from Italy, China and the USA, each detailing the lessons they have learnt from COVID-19 so far.
- Philip M Meyers and Arthur Wang describe the state of stroke care in New York (USA), the pandemic’s epicentre.
- Neuroprotection deemed possible; results from the ESCAPE-NA1 trial denote.
- Profile: Jesse Dawson (Glasgow, UK)
- Neuromodulation: New trial finds high responder rates for ECAP-controlled, closed-loop spinal cord stimulation